The MicrodermMD is a full featured home microdermabrasion device that offers the same great benefits and professional level of quality as the microderm devices found in Spas and Salons.
Here is a list of the main features of the MicrodermMD home microdermabrasion device:
- Professional grade natural Diamond tipped exfoliating wand
- 100% Crystal Free operation – no mess to clean up
- Medical grade suction motor with 5 user selectable levels
- 100 Pack of wool filters included (1 per usage)
- Cleaning brush for Diamond Tip (1 included)
- Built in mirror to use while traveling or whenever convenient
- Hard plastic shell design is stylish and functional
- Informative User Manual that gives instructions and skincare suggestions
The MicrodermMD treats a wide range of skin conditions and aging concerns when used as directed. Just like the clinical models found in Spas, Salons, and Dermatologist offices, our home microderm machine can gently erase the damage that time has caused on your skin.
Here is a list of the main skin concerns that can be treated with the MicrodermMD:
- Age spots, liver spots, or discoloration
- Sun damage or blemishes
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin tone that is blotchy or uneven
- Acne scars that have texture or color
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Some active acne such as blackheads
- Enlarged pores or pores that are clogged
The diamond tipped exfoliating wand works by first using the rough edges of the natural diamonds to gently peel the top layers of the dermis. These dead skin cells are what makes the skin on the face and body appear dull and aged, and their removal is integral in the process of the microdermabrasion. This allows the new skin beneath to become exposed, but this first step can be accomplished with any product that contains skin exfoliants.
The second step, the vacuum suction power of the MicrodermMD, gently and effectively removes those dead skin cells from the face. In addition, the vacuum and suction effect stimulates blood flow beneath the surface of the skin. The combination of the exfoliation, suction, and stimulated blood flow work together to enhance and speed the process of skin renewal.